Multi Focus Advanced Reading Glasses
Tired of taking your glasses off and putting them on all day? Wish you didn’t have to peer over your glasses as often as you do? Foster Grant® has the solution to your problems with its latest innovation in Reading Glasses, Multi Focus™ Advanced Reading Glasses. Multi Focus Readers feature three lens strengths in one pair of Readers:
- For Reading: Your normal strength
- For the Computer: A slightly less than normal strength
- For Interacting: Half normal strength
The Multi Focus Reader collection features several optical-inspired contemporary and classic styles for men and women. All Multi Focus readers are equipped with metal spring hinges that provide more comfort when worn and more durability than other Readers. Our Readers are quality control tested to ensure that every pair meets the Foster Grant standards.
- How do I order my strength, or what should I choose for a strength and how do I know if it is right for me?
- To order the correct strength, simply select the same strength you currently use. For example, if you currently have a pair of readers with a +2.50 strength, that is exactly what you want to order.
- Are there lines that separate the zones?
- No, there are no visible lines or distinguished marks that separate the zones; we’ve designed the areas to be located where your eye location will be using the glasses.
- Where can I find Multi Focus Advanced Reading Glasses near me?
- Here is a small list of the retailers that carry our Multi Focus product line; Loblaws, Echo, Hudson. Rexall, Rite Aid, Kroger, Safeway, CVS, Walgreens, Bi-Mart, AAFES, Walmart, SuperValu, Ahold, ARM, Fred Meyer & Hannaford.
- Do these reading glasses have a warranty?
- Every pair of Foster Grant sunglasses and reading glasses are covered by our comprehensive warranty which can be found here: Warranty.
- What if I don’t like these glasses? Can I return them to the store?
- Almost all retailers allow for a free exchange or return if you are unhappy with your purchase, individual retailer rules may apply.
- I bought the Multi Focus readers online and want to return or exchange them, what should I do?
- Every purchase on FosterGrant.com qualifies for FREE shipping and FREE returns, all you have to do, is join our Rewards Program which is also FREE! You earn points for every dollar you spend and every single purchase will come with a postage paid return label, in the box, and if you don’t like the product or want to exchange, simply put them back in the original box and attach our return label to the box. Drop the package off at a convenient shipping location and we’ll take care of the rest!
The following retailers carry our Mutli-Focus Readers, not every single store may carry them but you can at least call and see if they have them available!
Loblaws, Echo, Hudson. Rexall, Rite Aid, Kroger, Safeway, CVS, Walgreens, Bi-Mart, AAFES, Walmart, SuperValu, Ahold, ARM, Fred Meyer & Hannaford.